2012. október 18., csütörtök

I Love Potpourri - my new kit in my shops :)...

Autumn is here and I wanted to create non-traditional kit. I love potpourri, that is why I designed my new release, and it seemed good idea to work on this theme, it is not so frequent. I hope you'll like it :)! It is perfect to create LOs about Autumn memories, about celebrations or just embellish your everyday LO...

Here is the paper pack - Kit containes 20 high-resolution, print quality backgrounds in .jpeg format: 10 solid backgrounds, 10 patterned backgrounds:

 ... and I designed 60 high-resolution, print quality embellishments in .png format:

Now I created a monogram kit too: high-resolution, print quality in .png. format:


I show you two LOs from my CT girls:
Detti

Tündi

If you like my new kit, you can buy it at

or


WIN my new kit! Leave me a comment here and I'll be back to choose a winner at least next weekend...
Have fun and have a nice day!
Hugs,
Melcsi

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése